[Win32utils-devel] Readline with VC++ 8?

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Oct 22 10:44:51 EDT 2008

Yeah, I put in a feature request for a "Readline compatibility mode".
We'll see what comes of it. Frankly I think the current Readline API is
screwball. It's a module instead of a class, everything's a module
function, module instance variables being stored in weird ways, etc. And
totally undocumented (in p114 anyway).

If I can, I'll just replace the code I use with the Inline equivalent if
possible.

> BTW, have the backup with me, now need to find the time to
> upload it for you :-D

Thanks!