[Win32utils-devel] Readline with VC++ 8?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:49:49 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:

> [...]

oh, it does a lot of stuff, and sometimes it crashes. The problem is
that gnuwin32 package maintainers added some patches that are not part
officially of GNU Readline, since GNU ppl believe is not "pure"

> Maybe a pure Win32 version is in order?

Yes, please, readline has big problems with win32console or long lines
(100 chars)

OT: what about deprecating Win32API and moving to ruby-ffi?

>> I'll try to find by copy and send those patches to you.
>
> Excellent, thanks.

Checked on my backup catalog, is at home, will bring it tomorrow to the office.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17