[Win32utils-devel] win32-daemon 0.6.1 problem

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:52:53 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Heesob Park <phasis at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/11/6 Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com>:

Actually the binaries bundled with One-Click Ruby Installer are from
japanesse site garbagecollect:

http://www.garbagecollect.jp/ruby/mswin32/en/

We don't have the control over the build or the dependencies and we
need to "find" which one was the proper one :-P

Another reason we are working on the MinGW version.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17