[Win32utils-devel] win32-daemon 0.6.1 problem

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Nov 5 11:04:21 EST 2008

<snip>

Wow, excellent. Thanks for all your hard work!

Do you prefer this implementation to the other one?

The _only_ downside I see here is the socket/runtime issue with the one
click installer. If we ship this version, I think we must ship our own
socket.so, too. That, or we rewrite the socket library using win32-api
or ffi, and make that a dependency, but I think that's a last resort.

Anyway, thanks again!