[Win32utils-devel] win32-daemon 0.6.1 problem

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:10:12 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:

> [...]

libffi builds "better" with GCC than with VC*

I got libffi built while working with Rubinius, but dunno if the
version used is the same (I think it includes some hardcoded stuff in
the makefiles).

>> I have read Programming in Lua recently and I am playing with
>> Lua nowadays.
>> I think Lua is a powerful and potential language.
>> Lua uses alien module which is based on the libffi.
>
> I've heard good things about Lua, but mostly I've only ever heard of it
> being used for games.

Lua is awesome, small, fast and easy to integrate to other
applications, which AFAIK was the primary goal.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17