[Win32utils-devel] converting a RSTRING to an OLESTR

Wayne Vucenic waynev at gmail.com
Sun May 11 16:53:52 EDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I haven't had to do this in many years, but when I did the _bstr_t routines
were what I used:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa278285(VS.60).aspx

An OLE string is really a BSTR isn't it?  Anyway, this is all from memory,
so I hope it's appropriate for what you're trying to do.

Take care,

Wayne