[Win32utils-devel] Fwd: CreateProcess function prototype

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Mar 27 10:16:08 EDT 2008

Yes, that's right.

It looks like I never caught the mistake in params 3 and 4 because I
mistyped the hash keys in the Process.create method with regards to
process_inherit and thread_inherit, so they were never actually being
used. There were a couple of mistakes there, actually.

Anyway, I'll fix win32-process and windows-pr tonight.