[Win32utils-devel] Replace DL with Windows-PR

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Jun 26 11:27:02 EDT 2008

Well, there's only one way to find out. :)

You could save yourself some effort by using win32-mmap, too. The only
function I noticed that you'll have to define yourself is

You can find FindWindow in the Windows::Window module. Note that I think
I'm going to reorganize that for 0.9.0 so that it's under the
Windows::Windowing:: namespace, because it seems like a better way to
organize the windowing related functions, e.g. Messages, Windows,
Timers, etc.