[Win32utils-devel] hostid on Windows Vista and later

Wayne Vucenic waynev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:11:57 EDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I did a little research, and found the following code that's supposed
to do this
on Vista, although I didn't try running it myself:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/Net_Adapter_Info_in_C_.aspx

Since it's C# .NET code it probably isn't exactly what you're looking for, but
maybe it will point out directions for further investigation.   (Of course,
on Vista, .NET 3.0 is always present.)

Wayne