[Win32utils-devel] Ruby 1.8.7

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:02:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have some patches that applies directly to 1.8.6 codebase if you
want to check them:

http://dump.mmediasys.com/installer3/patches/

Didn't had chance to test 1.8.7 after preview2 but will try this
weekend if time allows (last time was badly broken for me at least).

Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-
disinclination to do so.