[Win32utils-devel] Ruby 1.8.7

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Jun 5 11:00:15 EDT 2008

Hm, must be my lucky day or something. ;)

I noticed they made some changes in win32.c and I wanted to see how the
changes affected things. I think Luis mentioned that process status is
now set properly on system calls, but I wanted to verify. Mostly I want
to borrow things for Sapphire if they're useful. :)