[Win32utils-devel] Rice

Wayne Vucenic waynev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:52:57 EST 2008

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the pointer.  This looks really good.

I was puzzled by the many references to the "Ruby VM" on the home page:

"This object will later be re-raised as a Ruby exception when control is
returned to the Ruby VM.Rice uses a similar class called Jump_Tag to handle
symbols thrown by Ruby's throw/catch or other non-local jumps from inside
the Ruby VM."

I didn't see anywhere which versions of Ruby Rice works with.  All the talk
of VMs makes me wonder if it only works with 1.9.x???

Wayne