[Win32utils-devel] JRuby and callbacks?

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Jan 23 14:15:19 EST 2008

Hi all,

Any Java/JRuby folks on the list? I'd like to see if we can implement
api.c for JRuby using JNA and see how it handles the callbacks.

I'm not a Java guy, nor do I know JNA, but I'll take a stab at it if no
one else on the list does.

Here are a couple of useful links:

http://www.infoq.com/news/2007/09/jna-jruby
https://jna.dev.java.net/