[Win32utils-devel] Temporarily setting the output language forcmd.exe

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Fri Jan 18 10:34:41 EST 2008

Hm, I've tried playing around with it, but it doesn't seem to change the
language output of ping. However, that could very well have to do with
the way this machine is configured.

Heesob, does it work for you? I mean, do you have your console set to
use Korean, but ping emits English for you if you do chcp 437 && ping
-n1 www.ruby-lang.org?