[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler and TaskScheduler#account_information

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:36:20 EST 2008

This library has needed some work for a while, so I'm finally getting
around to it. I've made some changes and updates in CVS, so grab the
latest source to test the issue below.

The first issue I'd like to tackle is why the
TaskScheduler#account_information (GetAccountInformation) method fails
if there's no user associated with a given task.

The docs say it should return one of four values:

In practice I would simply expect an empty string. But what I'm seeing
is that it returns some bogus error number.

Any ideas?