[Win32utils-devel] rb_w32_select function patch

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Apr 30 10:45:04 EDT 2008

<snip>

The only difference I see between this and a Unix version is that
anything I type on the command line doesn't appear until I hit the Enter
key. On Unix (or with Jruby on Windows), I see whatever I type on the
console right away. I'm guessing it's a cmd.exe or native thread issue.
It's nothing big, but I thought I'd mention it.