[Win32utils-devel] Win32 namespace

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:37:19 EDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Daniel Berger <djberg96 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would think you could recreate the class on the fly or something.
> I'll take a look at what you've got checked into SCM later this week
> if I get the chance.

> BTW, any ideas for a release date?

I could probably try to release it later this week.  I'm still toying
with just making this a subclass of ActiveRecord.  I'm already just
cutting and pasting methods from there, so it seems like the smart
thing to do.  But, there are a lot of methods I'll never need or want
(save, create, etc.), so I'm thinking I may just use undef_method to
get rid of them.

Thanks again,