[Win32utils-devel] Won't be at RubyConf

Wayne Vucenic waynev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:07:09 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

I won't be making it to RubyConf either this year.  I really, really
wanted to go, but I'm just too busy at home and at work to take
4 days off.  (Right now I'm getting ready to go in to work in just
a minute (on Sunday)).

At least the work is a non-Rails Ruby job (including Dhaka
parsing, so thanks again for the tip on that) so it's a good thing
to be busy with.

See you next year for sure!!!