[Win32utils-devel] Getting an actual system error

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Mon Oct 8 10:23:17 EDT 2007

Heya all,

I don't think I've been paying attention. When a Windows API function
fails, I could have been doing this:

raise SystemCallError(GetLastError())

Instead of this:

# Where 'Error' is nested under the current class.
raise Error, get_last_error

I'm not sure how big of a deal this is in practice, however, or if it's
even preferred for our purposes.