[Win32utils-devel] [Fwd: win32-service problems with patch]

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:31:54 EST 2007

All,

I've been tinkering with Kevin's patch. Seems to work much better as far
as service control goes. The only thing that initially concerned me was
the service_init code, but doing a 10 second sleep caused no problems in
testing.

Unless there are any objections, I'm going to put out win32-service
0.5.3 this weekend. This will be the last C version I put out. The next
version will be 0.6.0, and will be pure Ruby (and is partially complete).