[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Patches-6236 ] Add debug API

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed May 16 09:04:11 EDT 2007

You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413&aid=6236&group_id=85

Category: windows-pr
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This adds couple of methods to interface with debugger (WinDbg, MS VC, etc.)

Date: 2007-05-16 06:04

Message:
I've committed debug.rb (Windows::Debug) to CVS. It contains all of the debug functions listed along with the ones you provided here, and will be part of the next release.

Comment By: Daniel Berger (djberg96)
Date: 2007-05-04 14:17

Message:
I'll eventually add these as part of the windows-pr package. I'm thinking Windows::Debug.