[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Feature Requests-5855 ] gems for every package

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri May 4 17:19:13 EDT 2007

You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414&aid=5855&group_id=85

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Why not having a gem for every package?

Thanks!

Bye!
Ivan

>Comment By: Daniel Berger (djberg96)
Date: 2007-05-04 14:19

Message:
We're getting closer! There are now gems for win32-ipc, win32-event, win32-semaphore and win32-mutex.

Comment By: Daniel Berger (djberg96)
Date: 2006-09-23 15:35

Message:
We're working on it!

The C extensions are proving to be a pain.  I'm not sure if it's a bug in gems or what, because building and installing gems locally works fine, but when I pull them remotely they fail.  That's why you've only seen gems for the pure Ruby stuff so far.