[Win32utils-devel] Trying to get a good example for win32-mutex

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Fri May 4 11:08:18 EDT 2007

Further review indicates that the problem is setting attributes to a
value of zero. I fired up two irb sessions, creating an mmap in one and
opening it in the other. When I do "mm.gvalue = 5", everything works
alright. However, if I set it to 0, I start getting:

ArgumentError: marshal data too short
        from (irb):7

So, looks like a bug in win32-mmap. Disregard.