[Win32utils-devel] A couple quick announcements

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:16:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,

It's been quiet for a bit, so I thought I would mention a couple of
things. First, I've been putting out minor releases for many of the
Win32Utils libraries. These are just organizational and doc updates,
where I've finally decided to get with the program and setup a Rakefile
for those projects that were missing them.

I've also been more aggressive about getting better and more organized
documentation out there. Take a look under the 'Docs' tab on the project
page to see what I mean.

I've also started the "official" project home page at
http://win32utils.rubyforge.org. It's not fancy, but it's better than
what I had there before, i.e. nothing.

Comments or suggestions welcome.