[Win32utils-devel] Fun things to do while I take a break

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:23:22 EST 2007

All,

I need a break from coding for a while. At least until after Christmas
vacation. But, if you want to work on some code while I hibernate, I've
got a list of things for you:

* Finish converting daemon.c (from win32-service) to pure Ruby
(partially complete)

* Finish converting win32-changejournal to pure Ruby (partially complete)

* Convert win32-open3 to pure Ruby. Ditch the Windows 95/98/ME support.

* Create a pure Ruby version of zlib 1.2.x :)

* Any other enhancements to Win32Utils stuff you would like to see

PS - I will still fix any critical bugs, however.