[Win32utils-devel] Looking for docs on some functions and constants

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed May 31 10:48:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm starting to set things up to move win32-open3 towards a pure Ruby
solution.  I've got a windows-pipe module setup, but now I need to
define some of the msvcrt IO functions.  However, I can't find
documentation on MSDN or my system for the following:

FMODE_READABLE
FMODE_WRITABLE
FMODE_BINMODE

MakeOpenFile()
io_alloc()

A recursive search on my header files didn't reveal anything.  Any
ideas?