[Win32utils-devel] Possible problems with EventLog#write

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Tue May 23 16:33:37 EDT 2006

Ok, I'm going to get it out sometime in the next few days.  I got a
bunch of the preliminary work out of the way last night, but I need to
put out the next release of windows-pr first.

> > However, that still leaves us with the bigint/long issue.
> >
> The bigint/long issue is only in c version of eventlog.
> The source  eventlog.c line #711
>   dwEventID = NUM2INT(v_event_id);
> should be
>   dwEventID = NUM2ULONG(v_event_id);
>
> Pure ruby version works fine.

You're right, thank you.  Well, I guess we won't have to worry about
that any more. :)

Thanks for you time and help.