[Win32utils-devel] win32/service... still with problems.

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Mon May 22 14:04:56 EDT 2006

I didn't see it because your 'log' method was defined outside of your
daemon class.  In fact, your script works just fine once you move those
methods within the Daemon class itself.  Attached is the script I'm
using.  Here was the output:

2006-05-22 11:58:09 - ** Dead Simple Service starting...

2006-05-22 11:58:11 - ** Done initialization.

2006-05-22 11:58:11 - Entering Service Main
do nothing!

2006-05-22 11:58:49 - Leaving Service Main

(I added some spaces there since Outlook is joining them into a single
string for some reason).

Hope that helps.