[Win32utils-devel] Need a little help with the pureRubywin32-eventlog

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 00:24:18 EDT 2006

Heesob Park wrote:

> The user,computer,cateogory code were wrong.

Ack.  Thanks.

> Here is the patch for the CVS version:

Ok, I applied that patch but I'm still hitting a segfault, though after
a much greater number of reads.  The record it's segfaulting on has this
in the description:

wuauclt (364) The database engine 5.01.2600.2180 started.

I had to manually edit the file, as I couldn't get the patch utility to
work properly.  So, it's possible I mistyped something, but I'm not
seeing anything.

If that's not enough info let me know and I'll attach a copy of the