[Win32utils-devel] Need a little help with the pure Rubywin32-eventlog

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed May 17 14:06:45 EDT 2006

<snip>

Thanks.  That mostly seems to work.  However, I'm hitting a segfault
after a few records.  As far as I can tell this happens when +buf+ is
empty, but I'm not positive that's the culprit.

I also noticed that FormatMessage's parameter list is defined as
'LPLLPLP' in error.rb (from windows-pr).  Thinking that might be the
culprit I tried changing the second param to 'L', but that didn't seem
to have any effect.

Any ideas?