[Win32utils-devel] win32-service cvs - potential issue with Service.services

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:45:42 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm preparing win32-service for an 0.5.1 release.  I've made a couple
minor changes and altered the test suite a bit.  It passes on my box
here, except that about half the time I get this error:

1) Error:
Win32::ServiceError: OpenService() call failed: The handle is invalid.
    test/tc_service.rb:227:in `services'
    test/tc_service.rb:227:in `test_services'

If I run this test by itself via -n test_services, it always passes.  Is
this just an issue with interaction with Test::Unit itself?  Or am I
leaving a filehandle open somewhere that I've missed?

I'm not going to sweat it too much, but I thought I would ask for
another pair of eyes.