[Win32utils-devel] CVS layout question

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:28:11 EDT 2006

John-Mason P. Shackelford wrote:
> I notice that open3 exists in both /win32utils/win32-open3/lib/win32
> and /win32utils/win32-open3 and that there are recent commits in each
> area. What is the intended difference between these two?

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, I thought it would be handy
to create a win32utils toplevel cvs directory and put all the packages
under there.  My thinking was that it would make packaging easier down
the road.

However, it's mainly just annoyed me, so I've moved all the projects
into their own project directory.  Thus, the toplevel projects are the
most recent ones.  Once I've got everything moved up I'll have Tom
delete the old directory.