[Win32utils-devel] Getting at MakeOpenFile

John-Mason P. Shackelford jpshack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 04:05:02 EDT 2006

I have tried the attached open3.so and while it does not SEGFAULT
under 1.8.4 it also does not appear to have the patch applied for the
Process::Status return. I'd be very grateful for that as I cannot seem
to get my hands on a VC++ 6 compiler. I did a fresh compile of CVS
HEAD against VC++7 and OCI 1.8.2 and your patch appears to work fine
there. If you'll provide this I help see that it gets distributed to
others who need it.

Thanks very much,
John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer