[Win32utils-devel] Getting at MakeOpenFile

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:11:10 EDT 2006

John-Mason P. Shackelford wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Any chance we could get a VC++6 build of win32-open3 with the patch
> for returning Process::Status committed?

John, looks good to me.  Let me check with Heesob.

Heesob, can you test this patch with VC++ 6 please?  It looks good to
me, but I can't run a sample program without it segfaulting due to
compiler differences I think.

If it works for you (and you like it), go ahead and commit it please.
Then, please send me the shared object. :)