[Win32utils-devel] [Fwd: [win32utils-help][6822] Eventlog problem]

Park Heesob phasis at nownuri.net
Sat Jan 7 10:50:32 EST 2006

Hi,
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 07:38:09 -0700, Daniel Berger wrote
> Park Heesob wrote:
>
> >Hi,

On open_back, the problem is not the first argument, but the second argument. it is related with
eventlog_iread function. it uses @source variable.

> Attached is the log file causing the problem.

Did you try that event log file on your pc?
In my pc, it is not causing any problem with my modified version.
It seems a normal eventlog file.