[Win32utils-devel] Minor warning from win32-ipc

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:57:20 EST 2006

Hi all,

I noticed this warning coming out of win32-ipc when built with -W3:

c:\eclipse\workspace\win32-ipc\ipc.h(74) : warning C4146: unary minus
operator applied to unsigned type, result still un
signed

Are we just trying to get an absolute value there?  Just curious.  I
don't want to break anything.

I'm actually going through all the win32utils packages, compiling with
-W3 and doing some cleanup, so you may see a few minor releases out this
week.