[Win32utils-devel] win32-service as binary gem offered from mongrel

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:07:54 EST 2006

Hello mailing list!

Well, been working on mongrel project to provide win32 services for rails.

Still needed to solve a few threading issues as noted by Park, but
even with errors, works so we wanted to release inott he wild to get

To smooth the gem installation of mongrel, we created (and made
available at mongrel project) a win32-service gem in binary form,
included as dependency in mongrel gem.

We hope this is ok, in any case the Rakefile is available so could be
included in win32utils CVS and be used by you to update your
win32-service (in case progress isn't stalled).

Anyway, thank you guys for your contribution (mean service stuff),
help and replies about our problems.