[Win32utils-devel] Stopping services

Nathaniel Talbott ntalbott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:52:37 EDT 2005

On 9/9/05, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger at qwest.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. :(

No problem.

> I'll try building 1.8.3 at home this weekend and see what happens.

Thanks a lot for your help... I really, really want to be able to use
Ruby for this sort of thing, instead of having to use some sort of
service wrapper, and I don't think I'm the only one. While I like to
dis Windows as much as the next guy, good support for it is really
valuable to the community. Thanks for all the work you (and the others
here) do.

Looking forward to hearing what you find out this weekend,

--
Nathaniel Talbott

<:((><