[Win32utils-devel] Stopping services

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Fri Sep 9 12:18:47 EDT 2005

Upon further review, things seem to be working fine. :/

I installed, ran, and stopped the sample (Abba) service.  Here was the
log output:

service is running as of: Fri Sep 09 10:15:39 Mountain Daylight Time
2005
service is running as of: Fri Sep 09 10:15:42 Mountain Daylight Time
2005
service is running as of: Fri Sep 09 10:15:45 Mountain Daylight Time
2005
stop signal received: Fri Sep 09 10:15:48 Mountain Daylight Time 2005
service is running as of: Fri Sep 09 10:15:48 Mountain Daylight Time
2005
service_main left

It didn't hang when I stopped (which I tried from both the command line
and the Services GUI).  And, as you can see, it definitely picked up the
stop event.

What version of Windows and win32-service are you running?  And how did
you build it?