[Win32utils-devel] rubygems

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Oct 19 11:08:55 EDT 2005

Hi Zach,

The problem is that there's a bug in gems with regards to C extensions,
module/class style hierarchies, and the $LOAD_PATH.  I confirmed this
with Chad Fowler at RubyConf 2005.  So, until that bug is fixed, I don't
want to create any gems.  This is not specific to Windows, either.

One of my post-RubyConf goals is to fix this bug. :)