[Win32utils-devel] win32-changejournal 0.2.0-1 compile error

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Wed May 4 21:45:44 EDT 2005

Berger, Daniel wrote:

> [...]
Yes ! We will have to follow certain conventions (naming, version info,
unit-test behaviours etc) which we are mostly doing anyway. In fact, I
have got it to a point where all I do is
1. run the following script to nmake all modules and create the installer
2. run the script below that to test all the modules
All we have to do is add  error  handling and  email notification and we
are ready to rock'n roll :-)

#------------------------
# makeall.rb
#------------------------
Dir['win32-*'].each{|dir|
  Dir.chdir(dir){
    puts
    puts dir+":\n"+"-"*25
    puts `nmake /NOLOGO clean`
    puts `ruby extconf.rb`
    puts `nmake /NOLOGO`
    #  puts `nmake /NOLOGO site-install`
  }
}

Dir.chdir("installer") {
  puts `c:\\nsis\\makensis /V3 win32utils.nsi`
}
#------------------------

# -----------------------
# testall.rb