[Win32utils-devel] win32-changejournal 0.2.0-1 compile error

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Mon May 2 10:37:28 EDT 2005

Again, it appears that several constants are simply not defined in the
VC++ 6.0 header files.  Unfortunately, it also appears that certain data
structures, such as DELETE_USN_JOURNAL_DATA, are also not defined.

That means that, unless someone has a better idea, there's nothing I can
do about it except make a note in the README file.