[Win32utils-devel] Open3.popen3 oddity

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Tue Mar 1 12:43:36 EST 2005

Yeah, we cheated for the sake of open4.  You usually won't notice, since
you're going to do something like:

i, o, e = Open3.popen3("whatever")

I suppose if you were slurping the results into an array and only
expecting there to be 3 elements, it could cause a problem.  If it is a
problem, please let us know and we'll break open4 into a truly separate