[Win32utils-devel] win32-pathname in cvs

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:12:47 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've got a working implementation of
win32-pathname checked into CVS at the moment.  There are both C and
pure Ruby versions, but at the moment, the pure Ruby version has a
richer API.

This is a version of the Pathname class specially tailored for Win32
platforms, with a few extra methods, and proper handling of paths on
Win32, including UNC paths.

Let me know what you think.  Unless there is strenuous objection, I'll
probably release this next week or so.