[Win32utils-devel] test/unit report attached

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Mon Feb 28 00:05:33 EST 2005

Hi All,

Shashank Date wrote:

> Other than that, things seem to have gone pretty smooth. If somebody
> helps me test the installer, we should be ready to release within a
> day or two. Any takers?

I have attached the pre-release version for you to test. It contains
thread and driveinfo, but the final release version will NOT have these
two modules as requested by Dan (saw his email just while I was getting
ready to send this one ;-)

Please give it a swirl and let me know of any errors.
Thanks,
-- shanko