[Win32utils-devel] Re: win32utils installer

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Mon Feb 28 10:10:36 EST 2005

There are only a couple of .rb files that we need to worry about.

win32-eventlog - There's an mc.rb file.  There are tests for it in the
tc_mc.rb file, so you should see failures if it's not included.

win32-sapi - This is a pure Ruby package, and there's a test suite in
tc_sapi5.rb.  Again, you should see failures if it's not included.  I
think I released this after v2 of the installer, though, so not to
worry.

My guess is that you already have them installed, and that's why you
didn't see any failures.

The rest of the .rb files are a (usually incomplete) pure Ruby
equivalent of the C version.  I do NOT want them included in the
installer.