[Win32utils-devel] Re: test/unit report attached

Daniel Berger djberg96 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 23:15:17 EST 2005

Hi Shanko,

I've read over the testunit results that you posted.

First, please do not include win32-thread or
win32-driveinfo.  The former is extremely beta.  The
latter I want to reshape a bit before we release it.

Other tests:

You can ignore the LINK warnings.

win32-dir - These failures are expected. Ignore.

win32-file - You can ignore the warnings regarding
File.encrypt and File.decrypt.  It may or may not
work, depending on how your system is setup.

The native IO method failures are mildly concerning,
though. I think it has more to do with the interaction
with testunit rather than a problem in the library
itself.  I'll see if I can tweak the tests properly.

win32-open3 - This is the only one that worries me.
I'll take a look and see if I can narrow down the
problem.  In the meantime, can you find a specific
test that is causing this?

win32-shortcut - Apparently I forgot to update the
version number (duh).  Fixed in CVS.

Thanks for the report.