[Win32utils-devel] win32-dir, now in CVS

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Feb 9 09:27:55 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've checked win32-dir into CVS.  Please take a look.

It's nothing fancy - just defines some constants:

Dir::PROGRAM_FILES 	# C:\Program Files

And so on.

Take a look.  As long as there are no complaints, I release it (and
win32-changejournal) this weekend.

Oh, a couple of requests.  First, please take a look at the extconf.rb
file.  There are a couple of libraries that I could explicitly link
against, but it doesn't appear that you need to do so.  Second, if
Dir::MYDOCUMENTS returns a value for you, please let me know which
compiler you're using (free or commercial).