[Win32utils-devel] [ANN] win32-changejournal 0.1.0 in CVS

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Sat Feb 5 21:45:02 EST 2005

Park Heesob wrote:

>I cannot see any platformSDK related environment in your set.
>Did you have installed PlatformSDK ?
Yes, I have "Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2" under my
"C:\Program Files" folder and it has SetEnv.Bat installed in it.

Do you suggest that I run this SetEnv.bat first and then run my setvc7.cmd?

What specifically is required from Platform SDK setting? If it is just
the INCLUDE and LIB then do you think I sould just adjust those two
variables in my setvc7.cmd?

-- Shashank