[Win32utils-devel] question about changejournal

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Wed Dec 21 12:48:02 EST 2005

Hm, I did find this article:

http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0999/journal/journal.aspx

I won't have time to implement this until next year.  Heesob, go ahead
and commit any patches if you know how to handle this.  I'll be on
vacation starting tomorrow and coming back December 29th.

Dan

PS - Hm...I seem to recall this topic coming up before for some reason.
Am I forgetting something?